Would you like to feel like Freddy for a moment? You can! The captain and crew welcome you for a luxury dinner cruise on the Amsterdam canals.
Step aboard and bathe yourself in luxury. The Stan Huygens is the VIP ship of the fleet and moves through the water like a limousine. The old ship's diesel has been replaced by an electric motor making it particularly quiet on board. The luxuriously furnished salon consisting of five fixed, leather-covered semi-circular couches, which you can reserve. The large glass windows provide plenty of natural light and a beautiful view.
The unusual appearance on Amsterdam's canals was noticed at the time by beer magnate Freddy Heineken. He sailed this ship through the canals for many years. While doing so, he enjoyed the culinary delights of chef Joop Braakhekke. Now you can also experience this aboard one of our exclusive dinner cruises.
You will discover the gems of the capital in an intimate and exclusive setting, while enjoying an exquisite multi-course dinner. Of course, you can also add a matching exquisite wine arrangement. The culinary high-quality dishes combined with the excellent wines and a beautiful view will make this dinner cruise an unforgettable experience for you and your company.
Menu Stan A. (5-courses)
- Amsterdam ox sausage with quail egg and Zaanse mayonnaise
- Skewers of organic cheese from Schermerhorn and Amsterdam sour
- Blinis with smoked salmon and herring caviar
- Glasses with salad of Texel lamb, black lentils and dried figs
- Platter of freshly baked bread, salted butter and tapenades
Soup in tumblers:
- Lightly bound leek soup with smoked salmon
- Tenderly cooked veal oyster with herb gravy, suger snaps and potato pie
- Glasses filled with mousse, bavarois and fresh fruit served from the bar
Menu Stan B. (5-courses)
- Salmon cooked in Prosecco with wakame
- Glass salad of smoked duck breast with miso dressing
- Trays of marinated tomato with mozzarella and sunflower seeds
- Salads of beet, red carrot, nuts and goat cheese
Soup in tumblers:
- Bouillabaisse richly filled with beautiful seasonal fish
- Tortellini of spinach and ricotta, sauce of red pesto, crispy parma ham and shaved pecorino cheese
- Triffle of mousse, bavarois, chocolate and fresh fruit presented in a beautiful wine glass