Would you also like to feel like Freddy? Which can! The captain and crew are happy to welcome you for a luxury dinner cruise on the Amsterdam canals.
Step on board and bathe yourself in luxury. The Stan Huygens is the VIP ship of the fleet and moves through the water like a limousine. The old marine diesel has been replaced by an electric motor, making it particularly quiet on board. The luxuriously furnished salon consisting of five fixed, leather-covered semicircular sofas, which you can reserve. The large glass areas provide plenty of daylight and a beautiful view.
The special appearance on the Amsterdam canals was noticed by beer magnate Freddy Heineken at the time. He sailed through the canal belt with this ship for years. He enjoyed the culinary delights of chef Joop Braakhekke. You can now also experience this on board one of our exclusive dinner cruises.
You will discover the gems of the capital in an intimate and exclusive setting, while enjoying an exquisite multi-course dinner. Of course you can also add a matching excellent wine arrangement. The culinary high-quality dishes in combination with the excellent wines and a beautiful view make this dinner cruise an unforgettable experience for you and your group.
Menu Stan A. (5-course)
– Amsterdam ox sausage with quail egg and Zaanse mayonnaise
– Skewers of bio cheese from Schermerhorn and Amsterdam sour
– Blinis with smoked salmon and herring caviar
– Glasses with a salad of Texel lamb, black lentils and dried figs
– Bowl with freshly baked bread, salted butter and tapenades
Soup in tumblers:
– Lightly thickened leek soup with smoked salmon
– Slowly cooked veal escalope with herb gravy, suger snaps and potato pie
– Glasses filled with mousse, bavarois and fresh fruit served from the bar
Menu Stan B. (5-course)
– Salmon cooked in Prosecco with wakame
– Glasses of smoked duck breast salad with miso dressing
– Plates of marinated tomato with mozzarella and sunflower seeds
– Salads of beet, red carrot, nuts and goat cheese
Soup in tumblers:
– Bouillabaisse richly filled with beautiful seasonal fish
– Spinach and ricotta tortellini, red pesto sauce, crispy Parma ham and shaved pecorino
– Triffle of mousse, bavarois, chocolate and fresh fruit presented in a beautiful wine glass