Would you like to enjoy a cozy Amsterdam high beer exclusive setting? Which can! The captain and crew are happy to invite you aboard the Stan Huygens, the most exclusive ship in Amsterdam.
After the ‘mooring up’ you will take a beautiful boat trip through the canal belt of the capital. While the captain tells about the highlights of the city, you and your companions enjoy a cozy high beer with of course an Amsterdam touch.
Luxury High Beer Tasting consisting of:
Served tapas style. Includes 4 types of beer.
– Thinly sliced smoked beef loin with lamb’s lettuce, Amsterdam Kesbeke sour from shallot braised in Heineken lager and coriander.
Served with Affligem Belgian white.
A refreshing wheat beer seasoned with orange zest and coriander.
– Hearty Dutch onion soup, prepared with thick onions from the Noord-Holland Middenmeer and braised in Heineken pilsner.
Served with Heineken Pilsener.
A refreshing full malt quality lager with a slightly fruity taste.
– Dutch variant of the French coq au vin. Tender chicken stewed in Affligem blond, vegetables, herbs and citrus. Served with soft mashed potatoes / old Amsterdam and green cabbage stewed in butter.
Served with Affligem blond.
Abbey beer with a spicy, citrus aroma and a hint of vanilla.
– Dutch cheesecake with strawberry topping marinated in Amstel radler, cherry sauce and merengue.
Served with Amstel Radler.
Refreshing mix of beer and lemon water.
This luxury High Beer package consists of:
– Luxurious electric saloon boat “Stan Huygens”
– Experienced skipper and hospitable host
– Boarding at Ijdok 2, 1013 MM Amsterdam
– Boarding at another boarding place possible at an additional cost
Duration Cruise: From 2 hours
Prices from: € 89.00 based on 12 people or more (Max. Capacity 30 people)
(* Excl. entertainment fee (VMR) and VAT)
May we accompany you to your table for a fantastic High Beer Cruise?